Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

4/12/2005

well i suppose it can get better

Well shot down again by another chic who i was interested in, I seem to be too good of friends with all the chic's i'm interested in to even have a shot at getting anywhere with them which sucks but i suppose is a good thing too because i have people to hang out with. I'm over here at the firehouse standing duty as I type this right now and boy is it boring I wish that we could get a call or something cause i'm bored out of my freaking mind over here. I'm glad that my sis got her good news hopefully she gets to see her man her real soon. I hope that I will be able to enjoy my leave that is just around the corner and maybe get lucky WHO knows cause i seem to just be walking around sticking my foot in my mouth which sucks but hey such is life sometimes. Oh well less than 24 hours to go of boredom(more than likely) and i'll have a day off OH YES that's right I get to lay around and do absoluetly nothing it will be definitely a great thing I don't have to give smallpox shots I don't have to deal with my chief(who is really pushing getting a swift kick in the ass). I will just mill around and collect dust play video games and watch movies ain't nothing wrong with that so until next remember, no matter how bad life sucks and things get you down there is always a good day somewhere in your future. Life is to short to go about pouting and be unhappy with yourself hey every once in a while is cool. But smile I always try to even if i've had a absolutely shitty day cause hey it's always gonna get worse before it gets better. So keep your stick on the ice.
Doc A outta here
P.S. Siv i haven't forgotten about you i've just been busy so i'm SORRY that the fat kid joke offended you but you a big kid i'm sure you'll get over it. LATERS.

No comments: