Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

9/28/2005

yea......

well i've decided to post again a little bit i guess try to clear my plate. I fucked up hardcore last night. I am an asshole and that certain individual deserves better and hopefully will get better. We lost two guys the other day and a third was injuried pretty good, to the two guys sorry that you have to go home the way you are. What else is going on well it looks like soon we'll be moving to somewhere besides here which sucks I kind of like it here pretty safe right now. Well for the most part that is. Well folks only a little under 6 months to go and I'm out of this shithole and then 6 months later i'll be back to the land of the big px and easy living. Doing what I love to do minus the having to kill people and getting shot at all the time. Well I suppose i'm gonna just go now I don't have much more to say so for now i'm outta here take it easy folks.
Doc A signing off
Live from iraq

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog very creative.

Joe

I have a e book site it pretty much covers the how to of e-book creating.you can pick up some free software

I would love to see you there if you get time :-)