Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

1/24/2007

and the blows just keep coming

You ever get that feeling that you just want to just curl up into a ball and die?? Well today would definitely be on of those days, I get done with work and get in my truck and blam hardly any brakes. Not a big deal but let us not forget that at work I had a little tussle with operations for about 30 mins about the fact that I was still coverage less for my paramedic class this evening. I think I finally have that issue solved. So I get my truck into the shop and find out yea the brakes are bad (no surpise) and then also find out that my wheel bearing on my driver's side yea it's also shot. FUCK! 500 dollars later (thanks dad) and yea definitely just in a quite depressed day wishing and normally i wouldn't say this often if at all anymore, wishing I had a g/f or somebody in my life that I could just get a hug from I really could use one sigh. Ah well move on i suppose take the blow to the gut and charge forward I don't have the time too many people depend on me to not stop to never falter to never slow down and I can't let them down. So for now I try to get some sleep. I will say by the way an excellent song I just listened to is green eyes-coldplay. Anywho
Doc A Signing off
Wishing I had a female shoulder to cuddle into (one last sigh for the day)

No comments: