Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

2/25/2007

blah

So here I sit on the ambulance again at werk. Sigh I do live such a pathetic life I realized, I take care of people that don't even care/realize i even exist I go day to day in a whisp like the wind hardly noticed (not that i really want to be overly noticed). I guess I miss a few things hearing I love you from somebody besides the rents, having my own place. Having somebody smile because of my actions not because they have too but because they choose too. I really truly miss those days. And i will end it on that note I desire to want a g/f now and that settles that. I'm off to go wander the 1,000,000 miles of internet land.
Doc A signing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up boonies!! You know I still love ya...did i mention that maryland sucks! and would dearly love to go back to NY. hope all is well and you're not the only lonely one in this thing