Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

8/13/2005

well finally here

Yes I know i said I would be able to post once I got to the sandbox well I guess that I was wrong because I can as you can see access the internet which is quite nice if you ask me . Hmmm well finally got settled in with my unit pretty cool bunch of guys. I finally got away from the asshole chief we started off over here with, that motherfucker was getting on my freakin nerves. I swear to god he threatens to kick my ass again oh he is going to be in for a rude awakening. Anywho Well i can't really talk about a whole lot cause i don't know who is reading this page but I can say this. To that certain someone out there I miss you dearly and love ya lots. Well for now I'm outta here.
Doc A signing off live from OIF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much darlin! It was so great to finally talk to you and I can't wait until I get to again. I hope everything is going great over there.
love and kisses
Belinda