Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

8/01/2005

well the last post of the communist.

Well folks my time to leave is very very quickly approaching. August 3rd to be exact and am I excited about it well somewhat but not at the same time. So i will leave this as a reminder to all of those I care about out there. Remember this I will never be very far away and I will not forget the good/bad times we've had together I will miss all of you very much but I will return sometime next year. I am slowly but surely closing in on my time for when I can throw up the universial peace sign and get the heck of dodge in my dodge. I will be coming home to ny sometime in march/april time frame. To everybody out there who may read this I will give you all my holiday greetings ahead of time because I will not be anywhere near home for thanksgiving/christmas/new years. SO eat some turkey/ham what ever it is you eat for me open some presents and ring in the new year with a smile on your face for me because I will be doing the same as best as I can while i'm over there. So for now I've ranted and put enough sad stuff in here to make even my cat cry so I will depart now silently as I did the first time I left for OIF. Well stay safe out there and remember Freedom isn't free.
Doc A signing off and biddin adue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long live the motherland. Good luck bro. Perhaps by the time you get back the revolution will have begun. Until then, peace.