Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

11/26/2005

communist seal beatin monkies

I just like that title so I put it up there cause well you know look at my title. I am now up at my new base and man does it suck I drive myself crazy just being bored. IT SUCKS!!!! well anywho i had a decent thanksgiving dinner so that was cool. What else is going on yes it's just a few days after thanksgiving and i'm in iraq and I have ALL of my christmas shopping done isn't that great you have got to love the internet. On another note I found out that I may be able to fly home to ft.drum with my team which would be sweet since you know home is rochester ny. Anywho more to follow in the next couple of days just wanted to put this post up here. Anywho.
Doc Eightball
live from Iraq.

No comments: