Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

12/02/2005

interesting turn of events recently

well I find this rather amuzin and good all in the same stroke. I am at my new location and I started talking to a particular individual that as time progressed I started to like more and more, or as I like to say my type of girl. Great smile,eyes, personality, body ya know all the requirement guys like to have meow. The cool part is that I actually got the balls to tell her how I felt now you may ask who is this person what is her name. Well I don't know if she wants this information disclosed so I shall for now leave it a mystery and if you don't like that well go pound sand. Anywho in other news me old man(dad) turned a year older yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! I also just about completed my christmas shopping for this year in iraq for my parents at home. I want to get this certain individual a christmas present but I don't know what she really would like so i'm wondering what would be good I can't pull a classic Colin Surprise so that's out. DAMN IT! meh oh well i guess i'll just have to ask and see what kind of response I get. I know this individual may read this so BLAH MEOW! Otherwise life is good i suppose got a siren on me truck here so it's nice and makes lots-o-noise. I'm going to go to bed now I didn't get to talk to who I wanted too :0(
Doc A signing off live from Iraq.

No comments: