Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

1/22/2006

Is it possible most would say no I know otherwise

Here I am in iraq in baghdad and i'm wearing more gear here than I would be back home cold weather wise. Some ask is that possible in a desert well i'm here to tell you HELL YES! My hands yes they go numb if you don't cover them and the ears start bitching because of the wind well here I wait for my flight out of this god forsaken excuse for a"not third world country" I really have started to dislike this place a whole lot and am more than glad to get out of here. There is however a part of me that wishes I hadn't the medic in me goes what are you doing dude? You still have your guys out there and yes mind you they have another medic you know them better than anybody else our happy little dysfunctional family and our trucks that always had something wrong with them. AH yes the good ol days I know i'm not home yet but guys for me PLEASE be careful I don't want to find out one of you didn't make it home and there was something I could have done to make a difference, otherwise I'm outta here for now this should be my last entry live from iraq.
Doc A signing off
(to you a bid a farewell and a middle finger iraq FUCK YOU I'M OUT!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colin....its been a while but I wanted to say hello.....Im in Korea and am miserable as shit....I would love to hear from you. email me....Lots of love

Christine Everroad

christine.everroad@us.army.mil