Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

1/10/2006

oh yes to the land of the big px I come

Well on some good news here in about 9 days I start my process of getting out of iraq. I can't wait rather unexpected news I suppose because I was figuring on being here till march/ april time frame but i'm not going to complain cutting the tour short at 5 months. I get to go home to good ol ny and there better be snow on the ground DAMN IT! I get to drive me truck I can't wait for that I haven't driven here in going on two years. I get to finally meet miss felicia and I am really looking forward to that a day that has long been waiting to come. I think I might have to fly back to okinawa first which honestly is quite stupid but who's to know I'm trying to work the leave thing so as soon as I touch down in the states I go on leave. We'll see what the asshole chief says if he does say anything at all. Anywho for now i'm outta here on a mission for the night not really sure what it is maybe to go fix something who's to know. Well felicia i love you very much. 8 days and a wake up.
Doc A signing off
Live from iraq (not much longer)

No comments: