Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

11/27/2006

so yea today fucking sucked

Well what a start to a day I could tell it was going to be off to roaring bad start. I woke up later then I wanted too which of course pushed everything back for me getting to work when I wanted too. Then I get to work and yea basically have my entire shift fucked over cause well poor planning on the management side of the house glad to see people almost attempt to use there fucking brain. I have to ask on that note how some people are exceptions to the rules well others are under a fucking microscope? I don't fucking know but it really urks me and just makes me want to go WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!! then my day well the morning was alright didn't do anything. Had in my opinion a paramedic that frankly i really wish i didn't have to work with again because well he was just a plain prick. Then I get my day all screwed up in the afternoon by the operations chief because well his management staff did another fucking wonderful job of screwing my shift up. So i finally got on with a good paramedic who i do truly enjoy working with. Which made the day somewhat better I suppose I just want this "training" and see how i put the quotes there to be over with. because honestly there method of training is ludacris and stupid in my opinion do i have a way to fix it. The answer to that question would be no but still something needs to be done. The only redeeming factor is that I get paid for other people idiotiacy regardless. Thank god for that. On that note i'm fucking done. I'm going to drink a beer and relax.

No comments: