Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

11/06/2006

well then

well here i sit in my "room" of sorts if you want to call it that. it's really the basement in the house. Which in the grand scheme of things isn't bad because it's downstairs and well i can be by myself without interuptions which is nice. I'm back home in the good ol ny and it's nice running ems with hamlin. I start my new job tomorrow at monroe ambulance looking forward to that other than what is already starting to happen to my body of just not sleeping again. I'm on the meat market(single) as people call it these days and honestly am not really rushing into anything as of the moment just till i get my head screwed on straight since I know these next few months will be rather interesting with the job and school and such starting really soon. There is one thing on my mind that I do need to get off my chest that's well been bothering me for a while and it needs to be stopped. How is it that somebody can just as quick as they were something in your life just fade out to nothing now some people may ask who is this person well they know who they are and if you assume that your the person well your just making an ass out of yourself so don't even think that. I've decided to just be the quiet guy that everybody just breezes by without noticing to overly much and honestly I kind of like it. There are certain people how ever with my new stance that feel as if i'm threathening to them and I have to honestly ask a) how in the fuck can you think that?? and b)grow the fuck up just because i'm not talking to you doesn't mean that I don't like you as a friend maybe I just don't feel like talking and honestly I don't have to have a reason to not talk to you other than just I don't feel like it. On that note what else is a going on well this whole joke of the election season I find it quite comical how all these so called politicians slander each other and then want us to vote for them. why in god's name would i want to vote for somebody who can't tell me what they really want to do with my state if elected and b have nothing better to do than waste 40 of my seconds with a commerical that slanders there opponent. I honestly say who gives a fuck if your good at your job which some are and some aren't then you shouldn't need to say anything other than hey i'm running for this office and this is my party affiliation. But i'm just another person in society who's voice isn't big enough to matter and I definitely don't have enough cash to flash to tell them to shut the fuck up so I suppose i'll just sit in my little town and grumble at all the idiots we elect these days and call our leaders. On another note more or less on this topic let me devulge into america as a whole there is one thing that reared it's ugly head quite nicely while I was in the service, and that being just how ignorant America really is and how much we take things for granted. I really wish that people could see how the other countries are run or how our country is truly run and then maybe just maybe they would pull there head out of there ass and realize that they can have a say. BUT NOOOO instead everybody and there grandmother would rather just bitch about how bad everything is instead of doing something about it. I suppose for this evening I am done ranting but sometimes I really wish that killing stupid and useless people was legal. My list would include the entire state of md and nj and well va and hmm iraq and where else parts of the city of rochester and parts of nyc. Now for you fucks out there that are reading this and going OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS GOING TO KILL ALL THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!! open your fucking eyes and realize that this is just me typing i have no REAL intent of killing anybody. just me bitching so if you don't like that well get the fuck off my rant and go bitch to somebody who cares.
Anywho i'm outta here for the evening.
Formally known as Doc A signing off,
P.S. in case i forgot to mention it I'm no longer in the U.S. Navy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your my HERO!!!!! If you dont know who this is, then swallow a knife!!! hehe laters geebs!