Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

6/10/2008

The move

Well,
Where to begin I guess would be the question at hand here? I have recently moved to arizona as of about oh 2-3 days ago( freaking longest car ride I think i've ever done) 34 hours of drive time. Anywho, I am here with a brother from the service and glad that his wife and him have allowed me to stay here till I can get on my feet. In other news I am single again, unfortunate yes but I think for the better and no i'm not here to shit talk just say this.. It's unfortunate it had to end the way it did but i do believe that it is for the better for both parties involved. I do have a kitty I don't think i've put that into any recent posts. The kitties name is evy she is 1 3/4 year old tortise shell and is my video game buddy and yes she made the 34 hour drive with me. Anywho other than that not a whole lot going on just trying to find a job and such. So for now i'm going to go lie in my bed and just think about random nothingness.
Laters
Doc A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im gald you and I both fell the same way about how this ended, I just wish the closure would of been not so bitter, and I have not shit talked you to anyone they just ask how I am doing and thats it I know you will find a job soon and hopefully those emotions will turn on and you will at least remember all that we had and you will always have a place in my heart, I only wish you would call me since so much has happened since you left. good and bad but you always knew the right thing to say to get me through it..

Anonymous said...

Hey little brother long time no hear. get in touch and catch me up. my email is the same in case you forgot pthwilder@aol.com. your big sis pam