Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

11/18/2008

here i am

So i was talking to good friend tonight on the phone, who still holds a place in me little heart what's left of my heart these days, I am doing well down here and starting school and what not. I figured that i should put a little post up here giving people an update of what is going in my little life. I am persuin a degree in psychology which i hope to long term help out vets and what not but for now i'm going to go do nothing and continue to talk to the ritzy friend on the phone. Also I forgot to add I got a new tattoo on my left calf I don't know if wrote this before so if i did i'm sorry but it says
OIF1,3-4
"freedom is a price the free will never understand"
Doc A Signing off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ritzy?? Here's the def of that...

ritzy
adjective (Slang) luxurious, grand, luxury, elegant, glittering, glamorous, stylish, posh (informal), chiefly Brit. sumptuous, plush (informal) high-class, opulent, swanky (informal)

Now do you really think that defines me?? Silly little hillbilly! It was great to talk to you tonight..stop following my family and get outta arizona. OR ELSE! Love you babe...Stop being a stranger.

Love always,
Your "Ritzy" little friend