Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

1/26/2005

well another day

Well lets see here what fun and exciting happened to today in my life well I did absolutely nothing just sat around and collected dust wishing I was back in good ol ny where there is lots of snow right now. I wish I could be running me some ems or being starting my paramedic classes BUT NO i'm still in the US navy. I have exactly 1 year 6 months and 5 days left in this pathetic existance i call the navy life. I shall return to the real world where I can do what I want when I feel like, i'll be able to grow out my goatee and not have to worry bout shaving it. I will just be plain happy again maybe if i'm lucky enough i'll find a girl and i won't have to worry bout losing her because i have to move 3-5 months later because the navy decides hey guess what you get a free ticket to the persian gulf have a good time. Anywho enough of that soap box I believe it is another way that the american government forces communism into peoples life. I do a completely different and somewhat more dangerous job that alot of other navy ratings and yup we all get paided the exact same thing. I really sometimes wonder how the one works out to be fair but I can't question it because if I did I would be considered a "rebel" or a "bad man" and god forbid people go around blabbing there mouths off about something like that. Well anywho i'm gone for today got another fun and exciting day of working and doing absolutely nothing again. WOOO HOOO!!!
Doc is gone.

No comments: