Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

1/29/2005

another long day

Well today was rather boring and uneventful other than the fight with the girl. I got really drunk last night at no cost to me which was really sweet. I gotta work again tomorrow which isn't to overly fun. I don't have a whole lot to say other than well nothing I really don't wanna be here anymore and I would give anything to be back in the states. A quot from a song that i really like bout me from blink 182. "I would wish upon a star, but that star it doesn't shine, so read my short story, a short story of a lonely guy." Well that's bout all i gots to say this evening so i'm outte.
Doc A gone like a dress on prom night
Sigh

No comments: