Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

5/10/2005

hey what's going on

Well it's rather interesting at work these days only two of the worker bees are there which kind of sucks but eh what ya gonna do. What i wouldn't give for one good night's sleep I tell ya this no sleep thing definitely gettin old. I found out that me truck is getting the rents problem so i'll need to go back here in the somewhat near future to fix her up cause I know she just misses her owner which I understand. What else is goin on in the pathetic excuse people call life. Sitting here listening to trapt wondering why i hadn't bought this cd sooner pretty darn good cd I tell ya. what else hmmmm daddy leaves in less than two months (if you don't know who daddy is read some of my previous posts). I know that he's a good guy but sometimes he needs a good beatin with a wet noodle. or as they say in narc, "how bout option 2. you give us the money or we beat you like a baby fuckin seal" (narc is a good game for xbox) Yea definitely been playing that game some and xbox alot kickin ass in halo 2 I am one of the better players in this barracks I will reach out on that one and say that. Well I suppose until next time remember george bush needs to go back to high school to learn how to read and write. (further details later) And I really could use a fresh bottle of yuengling. I do indeed miss that beer MMM MMM GOOD!!!
Well until next time to all my corpsman buddies (remember to say the S lol) hope your doing well out there.
Doc A OUTTA here
LATERZ.
P.S. - Vote for pedro.

No comments: