Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

5/29/2005

hmm a good note to add

Well friday I got the whole frocking ceramony done which was pretty freakin sweet. I went out that nite and got blitzed out me mind as i usually do on a friday but oh boy did i pay the price remind me never again to mix budweiser E , budweiser,and jack and cokes and 7 jello shots in a row bad outcome such as waking up with a not pleasant headache. But it was all fun hangin out with the guys, as you can see the girl situation over here is way less than favorable. Hmm whatelse is going on well went out to the field for a week yea that was utterly boring all i did was smoke,eat and sleep. OH and on a good note i did quit the smoking thing finally so i'm pretty happy bout that one as well. What else is going on well no word as of yet on weather or not i'm going to the big sandbox I guess I shall find out on tuesday or wednesday eh who knows ya know. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well just sitting here listening to some modest mouse killin time before the halo tourney which i hope we win cause there is 125 dollars with my name on it if so WOOT WOOT. umm still wishing i had an awesome girl over here I could go spend my days with and do to whatever her and my heart's desire but here I am alone and bored of this stinkin island. Oh well on that note i'm off like a well something that goes off. POOF
doc A (hm3 type) outta here.

No comments: