Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

5/12/2005

well bored as usual

Yea it's the 12th of may and here I sit bored out me mind at the firehouse, the land of dead. We never get any calls except for bullshit fire alarms all the other districts get cool calls but not us. OH WELL what are you to do. I'm finally get paided the right amt of money again thank god for that about freakin time ya know I was sick and tired of not getting paided because SOMEBODY screwed up, just need to pay the ol' bills off and put myself on cruise control while i'm here. I'm currently listening to blink 182(not because i'm depressed)(usually my depressing music), just felt like some blink. On another note just got done watching band of brother's excellent mini series Kudos to HBO and steven speilburg/tom hanks for putting that together awesome job. Hmmm what else is going on I can finally see an end nearin to my time in the military as I approach my time next year Sept 18th 2006, D-day for Mr. Arthur I will be a civilian again and sometimes it scares me I don't know why but i've gotten used to a way of life and i'm going to be starting my life all over again, don't get me wrong I want out but i'm wondering how my transition will go. I know it will take time with the things i've seen and all my friends asking questions, I say this unless you've been in mine or my brother's in arms shoes there is nothing I can tell you that will make you truly understand how we function what we do. I don't do the job because I want to be a hero cause quite frankly hero's get killed. I do it for the guy next to me because him and I have shed blood together he has earned the right to be called my brother. To my brother's haines and siv. If you two decide to stay hey good on you both your both excellent sailors/doc's and let nobody tell you otherwise, I do however sincerely hope we keep in touch and get together and chill like old times. I miss hanging out with you guys I in my mind have lost two brothers and there are days I feel lost because I don't have you two around. :-\ Well on that note I suppose I shall sit here and be bored senseless in the firehouse, so until next time remember, i'll be here and remember help is never far away.
Doc A signin off.

No comments: