Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

6/19/2005

yea....

Well got back from wake island on friday (other than the plane ride) had an excellent time i will say a week off to do nothing really work for a couple of hours and then just chill out for the rest of the time it was FREAKIN AWESOME!!! well on another note as you saw before that I had quit smoking well i'm almost done with the patches so i'm pretty stoked about that cause these things are gettin annoying let me tell you. I gotta go back to work tommorrow which sucks but eh oh well. I have to put this out there because this is my site to rant so if this individual reads it oh well i don't give a fuck. I hate my roommate with a flying passion gettins on my freakin nerves let me tell you I come back from wake and all my food is eaten which I wasn't happy about and he just assumes that he is gonna get a ride to where ever he needs to go and that he can just use my phone whenever the fuck he wants well I got a news flash for ya buddy my niceness is about to smack you in the face and get real ugly real FREAKIN quick!!! Anywho enough about that I suppose I'll get out of here for now I'm glad to be back but at the same time I wish that I was still out there because it was so much easier to deal with no rain and really sunny days a heck of alot easier than this shit hole island people call okinawa.
Well Doc A outta here!

No comments: