Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

6/08/2005

hiddy-ho neighbors

Well hey folks i'm back again and now I have my special someone :-) i'm finally happy first time in about 9 months long time awaited yea much needed stressor out of my life I suppose. Well anywho I found out today that my sandbox order so I don't have to worry about going to down the line. So i'm enjoying the priviledge of being an e-4 now i have still yet to get paided as an e-4 but hey it will all come soon enough. What else is going on summer is around here on the island of okinawa. Were getting all these new mother fuckers here in 1st Stinger battery its quite funny got me a slew of new cd's system of the down(mesmorize),oasis(forget the name),dmb(stand up),coldplay(x&y),mudyane,limp bizkit. Well def enjoying the new tunes relaxing to some cold play right now Well for now I suppose for now i'm out so until next time.
Doc A outta here.

No comments: