Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

6/22/2005

word bitches

Hey what's going on around these parts eh??? It's gettin FREAKIN hot out here in okinawa japan which I suppose is a nice thing but sucks for us thick blooded northerner's who only know snow and cold. Well suppose I can't complain it's beats iraq that's for damn sure. What else is a goin on in here umm yes still hating my roommate that hasn't changed I'm over sleeping my alarm so not to self make sure you buy a new alarm clock this next paycheck or something along those lines. I need one that would literally wake up the dead or maybe I need to just sneak a cat in here that would wake me up by meowing at me because it was her feeding time. Well i know the cat thing isnt gonna happen so eh what ya gonna do. What else lets see I wish somebody that reads this would fill me in on what is going on around the hockey world. Is there or isn't there going to be a hockey season this year??? I would like to know so i can plan on catching a game whenever it it I do get to go home to good ol ny again. Well folks I suppose for now i'm off to go fight people with my bowstaff cause I have skills in that.
Doc A out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess there is gonna be hockey this next season. They sure as heck f'ed it up for this last year. They have come to some kind of agreement, but nothing that has really made the papers yet.