Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

7/25/2005

well the date has come.

Well the day I leave is soon approaching as I found out today my b-day to be exact. To where I go no man shall know. I got ask what took so long for me to meet such a wonderful girl. It was heaven just fell into my lap. She doesn't mind that I play video games, she loves me for who I am and how nice I am(yes thats right folks I'm a big teddy bear). All I can say is wow and I can't wait to actually meet you in person. You put a smile on my face even if I don't show it all the time trust me inside I have a grin ear to ear. Well I suppose I don't have a whole lot to talk about. I'm just glad I finally got a launch date I won't be back here till after may sometime. That my friends is an extremely long time. I get to take 30 days of leave as soon as I get back though which is mighty cool cause I really will deserve some leave after this adventure in my life. I got this program from one of the guys that I work with tells you how many days you have until you get out, I'm sitting at 420 days seems like an eternity away but if you think about it it's really not to long in the future. I can't wait to return to civilian life and go get my firefighter cert. Oh on the FF thing she doesn't mind that I want to do that for a job either which is freaking sweet cause she knows how dangerous it is but yet is still supportive of what I want to do with my life which is amazing. Well for now I shall stop prasing what I call my heaven luvs ya and I shall talks to all you folks laters.
Doc A outta here.

No comments: