Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

12/22/2005

hi there

Well folks as you can see it's been a good while since I've put a post up here so I decided I would throw a post up here. Well it is closing in on the holiday's 4 more days till christmas and a week and a half or so till christmas both of which will be spent here in iraq. I wanted to also let anybody who reads this and thinks i'm single, Well I have news to post on that issue I have a WONDERFUL g/f who is caring,awesome and just damn sexy. I can't wait to go home to finally kiss her and hold her in my arms. Felicia I lovvveee you!!! *mwah* In other news I have hopefully if everything works out well less than 100 days left here before I get to go home for 30 days and a little over 8 months left in the navy till I am done with my active duty contract. Oh you have no idea how much I can't wait to get out of the navy and get on with my life and hopefully move to pa, hoping of course that felicia wants me too and get started with college. Well to all you people out there that actually read this I wish you all a merry christmas. I wish I could be home to enjoy mine but I have a job to do so I shall do it to the best of my ability. Well for now I'm outta here. Felicia again I love you very much and I miss you a whole lot.
Doc A Signing off
Live from Iraq
P.S. owen if you read this let me know what the prices are going to be so I can make sure pops takes the cashola out for it. Thanks bro.

2 comments:

Sean Dustman said...

Merry Christmas C, Tragic says hi too. Stay safe.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you man Let me know about the gear you need and how much. Things have gotten pretty strange at least fom my point of veiw. Take care bro and make sure you duck!!!