Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

11/23/2008

a mind full...

So I talked with as my mood states "good old ritzy friend" and I got to thinking I wonder why she called me? I hope that she reads this and can provide an answer to it, it also made me wonder what would have happened between us had i not left bethesda when I did would we have stayed together or not. I know most people would say your obsessing over a girl blah blah well maybe I am but i really did care about this girl and well there was something about her that made her different from the rest, one of which being that she is from where i grew up and called home for so long, but just is something that i can't quite think of how to put words too. I remember when i was playing oasis wonderwall on rockband and my roommate asked me when i told him about her putting this on a cd for when i left for oki, you really cared about her didn't ya dude? I said yea and still do she is the one girl I would drop everything for. I guess I end this by saying I really wonder if we were ever meant to be and what are her thoughts on the whole situation to be honest? Well for now i'm going to sit here and ponder.
I just need to get this off my chest cause well it's been on my mind all week.
Anywho nothing really new and exciting here just decided to start to post a little more regularly, and for the record college is off to a roaring start and frankly I think i'm doing pretty good in it. It is only the first week but i'm maintaining an A average currently between all my classes so I can't complain to overly much. Well for now I'm out of here
Doc A Signing off,
P.S. to the "ritzy girl" I don't think your truly ritzy but it is rather entertaining to get the good old battle going between us about where we lived and such.

1 comment:

Ritzygirl said...

hey boonies boy, when do you intend on visiting our home state? i am going back possibly for my sis HS grad. Dunno...let me know I have a hug for you!