Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

5/12/2010

oh it's been a while.

Well well well,
HMMMMMM so alot has happened since the last time I posted on the ol blog here, a many jobs have come and go. The last one which I still currently hold is at the University of Phoenix(gay job) which I truly hate. I also am looking to try to get back on an ambulance, I am currently married(although working on getting divorce) 3 months. I thought it would work but boy did I get a slap in the face with her. Sigh.... where do I always go wrong, honestly I think I just scare people away with my demons and that they will forever haunt me. So here I sit alone, tormented by thoughts of what can no longer be. I have filed for divorce from super bitch, talking with some old friends and ex g/f who is good to chat with, and an old ritzy friend who my heart has never truly healed from and i'm not sure if I want it too. The evy cat is chilling with me purring away, and I wonder why did my life turn out this way I hurt all the time in my shoulders, my brain aches with past memories, and I seem to push women away as quick as I bring them in except for a very few. I wonder why that is, I suppose it is because of undue stress caused upon me or that I cause upon them. I really wonder what the point of dating is anymore to be quite honest. In other news I have offically decided that I am going to NY for a well needed R&R and I look forward to finally being able to clear my mind and become a civilian. I need that more than I need to breathe. I suppose I have nothing further now, except to say to the ritzy girl HI and I hope we can see each other again I could use a hug.
Doc A Signing off.

No comments: