Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

2/03/2005

Well I suppose

Well went out to the field for a few days and yea bored out of my mind which mind you isn't a bad thing because it means that people aren't getting hurt which is definitely a good thing. Well whatelse is going on in the ever exciting life of colin. Lets see here well hmm single as single gets which sucks but i suppose is nice in and about itself. Whatelse I extended here at okinawa japan till my getting out of the navy date, hey it came with a nice bonus so i didn't feel like going someplace else. I'm tired but not tired enough to sleep which definitely sucks horseballs. Oh i wanted to comment and say if you don't like my language on my website well why don't you check out someone else's website eh cause you know what I frankly just don't care. To my compadres in crime Siv, Haines I hope both of you are doing ok out there and I definitely miss hanging out with you guys and doing all the stupid shit that we used to do. To my buddies back home I envy you and all the snow you guys have gotten recently I wish I could get some of that stuff. Hmm whatelse to talk about well nothing overly exciting happening over here in the land of the short people who don't speak my language. Well I suppose i'll try the whole sleep thing. Cinthya I know you def ain't reading this right now but I hope that bootcamp is going well for ya and i miss talking to you. To my big sis Pam thanks again for that lifesaving thing you did for me a couple of days ago it made the difference. Well to everybody else out there. Hi Well Doc A is out of here like a dress on prom night.
LATTA!

1 comment:

Tragic_Saturn said...

Hi there! I'm so sorry about the cigarettes. I know I promised to send them, but when I went to Safeway, I realised that I was too poor, and then I was really embarassed. ANyway, all apologies! ~Tragic Tuyen