Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

2/07/2005

well it's been a few

Hey folks what's going on in the old world we choose to call the internet. I'm just sitting here talking to a few people online and listening to some loud angry music(fear factory). Well whatelse is going on as i'm sure most of you either watched or saw that the patriots pulled the win out of there hat to clinch the superbowl(not that i was surprised that they won) i kind of wished philly had won but hey what are you gonna do. I went out and got blitzed for the last three nights and oh boy my liver has been yelling at me for the past few days. The lack of sleep probably hasn't helped much other than when the alcohol has forced me into a sleep enduced coma ya know good stuff don't even remember going to bed but yea somehow i always seem to make it there. I got these good smelling candels today and yea they are awesome. I dont have a whole lot to talk aboot so i suppose i'll actually try to go to sleep sober and see what happens i doubt i will actually get to sleep but hey ya never know. Later
Doc A out.

No comments: