Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

2/14/2005

yet another lonely valentines

Well yet another valentines day has arrived and yet again i'm alone and single without someone to enjoy it with. What else is going on well my eye has been bothering me pretty bad lately and i don't quite know why but oh well i suppose it will get better eventually right?? or it will just fall out either way it's all good. I get to work all sorts of long hours this week YAY how thrilling ya know just what I want to do all week but it's ok cause it's payday week with is def a good thing cause I got shit I gotta get paided. I miss the touch of a girl's hand against my head ever so soft and she rubs her hand through my hand, or the feelin of my lips touching hers as we kiss the night away, just a simple hug where the vibe of her love for me and my love for her flows freely. Well I suppose my time will come eventually but tomorrow or anytime soon from what I can see. Well I suppose that's enough of my whining and moping. i'll leave with the lyrics to this song. GOOD CHARLOTTE-CHANGE
I am lost in the see-thru, I think you lost yourself too, Throughout all of this confusion, I hope I somehow get to you, I practiced all the things I'd say, To tell you how I feel, And when I finally get my chance, It all seems so surreal, 'Cause from the first time I saw you, I only thought about you,
I didn't know you, I wanted to hold onto, The things you'd never say to me, 'Cause you said [Chorus]You can't change the way you feel, I could never do that, I could never do that, But you can't tell me this ain't real, 'Cause this is real And you would see right through that, In the end it's all I've got, So I'm gonna hold onto that, So I'm gonna hold on and on and on and on, [Chorus Ends]Now you've got me watching your eyes, Got me waiting just to see, If it goes the way it never will, Your eyes are watching me, and now you've got me thinking 'bout, The first time that I met you, Standing in a crowded room, But I could only see you, And I hope my words will get through, 'Cause now I can't forget you, I want to tell you, If only I could reach you, And make you feel this way, But you said...

No comments: