Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

2/20/2005

well who knows anymore

Well as you may have seen in my last post that I tried to ask a girl out for a date and got SHOT down like a 747. Well on valentine's day this chic had the audasity to come up to me and say i wish i had a valentines I said hey bitch did you forgot the fact that i asked you out on a date and would have been your valentines gladly but oh well what are you going to do you try to be nice to them and they stab you in the eye with a sodering iron i guess she'll get hers in the end. What else is going on in my life these here days well i just dropped 500 bones on the ol car to get it worthy to pass the damn inspection here in okinawa that's awfully expensive i tell ya. Hmm anything else well lets see i haven't been sober for the past 3 days so i suppose i'm tryin to set some record or something we'll see. Anywho I don't have a whole lot to write about so until the next time I decide to get on here and rant about my life I shall talk to you all later and remember it will always get worse before it finally gets better, but it will eventually get better.
Doc A OUTTA HERE

1 comment:

Navy Doc said...

Hey dood!

I forgot you website for awhile now, but then it somehow ended up on my computer at work in the little box that shows the old websites you've been to. Anyways, it's been a busy week here in San Diego. We pull out to go back to hawaii today. I just got back from the hospital taking some guy in to get staples put it the back of his grape. Good shit. I'm going to try and post on my blog when I get back. But until then my email is sevignmd@ffg57.navy.mil. Don't be such a fucking stranger!