Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

7/06/2005

well stop bitchin really

Well I decided to throw up a new post since certain people decided that they wanted TO BITCH haha about me not having a post on here for a "long time" well lets see here what has happened recently in my life well yesterday my car decided to eat it's fan belt so 4 hours later and a emptier wallet. however on a good note my car is happy now I changed out the radiator fluid as well so i'm sure the radiator is happy. My a/c runs 1100 times better now. What else is going on well I suppose i'm utterly confused about a certain few situations going on in my life right I just wish I could be home in the U.S.A. instead of on this shit hole called okinawa, it's just very hard to resolve certain issues at hand when your so far away and for the I apolgize anywho I tweaked my back again so i'm swearing and looking like i'm 55 today which is not a pleasant feeling as my dad reminds me everyday of. Well folks i don't really have a whole lot more to talk about I'm glad however that a certain individual that I used to work with is gone. The clinic is already a quieter place without him. I do miss him in ways though that I will say yea as I said earlier i'm all sorts of confused right now i just wish I had a magic stick to fix everything and make everyone important in my life happy cause i'm never happy so what does it matter anywho. So on that note as the 311 plays I depart to my car to eat me some Mcdonald's.
Doc Eightball outta here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you

Anonymous said...

here is your comment! :)...sorry to see that this post is so negative and that i have a huge part to do with that...wish i could fix things too, if everyone were happy then life would be boring, nice, but boring. ttyl