Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

10/18/2005

meow?

Hey folks I know my posts have been getting rather regular lately because i've had alot on my mind lately. I know i'm sure some people have gotten pissed off if they read it but you know that's one of the wonderful things about being a US citizen i can write what I want when i want it's called freedom of speech BITCHES! I defend that right so you know i think i will use it to slander if i so choose. So here i am still in the big sandbox, counting the months till i get out of here which is a little less than 5 by the way. So I suppose that's a good thing cause I get to go back to my better half soon. So i will leave on this note you fuckers who are against the war same on you i know you have your rights and what not but your son died not because he was drafted but because HE CHOSE TO! he died defending your FUCKING right to go out and there and try to slander our president and his decisions, don't be me wrong i don't want to be here just like the next man but i'm doing what my commander and chief tells me to do bottom line. Now mind you the president he's about as usually as a one legged man in an ass kicking competition. He is from texas and therefore should be excused on that reason because i've definitely noticed one thing about texans there cocky and alot of them are alot stupidier than the average human. It's like they breed dumb down there anywho i just don't like him cause he thinks he mr billy badass now don't get me wrong some of his ideas are good and what not but did we really need to outst saddam for the reasons that we did WMD's did we find any? Nope surely didn't but he's a bad man and we shall punish him. Oh well I think that the bird flu should just wipe out stupid people and all of the middle east cause they smell and there worthless sacks of shit as far as i'm concerned they can't even kill people right. We had a guy today that tried to bomb us and all he did is get blood all over the iraqi's truck stupid fucker. I bet even the devil is laughing at him going your a stupid fucker. Anywho i'm done for now. I'll fill ya in as the days continue cause I think our internet may go down for a little while soon we shall see. Well for now PEACE BITCHES!
Doc A signing off
live from iraq
P.S. if any material in here offends you in anyway,shape or form. Please comment or call this number 1(800)I DONT CARE thanks have a nice day.

No comments: