Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

10/20/2005

A thought on my mind

well this post is really isn't going to be a rant persay but that the same time it will. I was sitting outside earlier today and I notice how the masses of iraqi's follow the same time of religion. It's put out through a loud speaker system which supposely is them reading from the koran 5 times a day everyday. Now me personally I don't speak iraqi so i'm screwed to try to understand what they say. Which might I add gets quite annoying i'm sure even some of the iraqi's have to find that annoying at 5 am when there trying to set ied's (improvised explosive devices) and what not on the road. Anywho it just made me think why are we as american's here for the day to day monotony of there lives. I think we should leave and let them sort there problems out thereselves, some of them have the intelligence possibly to make this country right again and maybe even possibly make this country what it was economy wise. Which brought me right into my next though what do I or anybody else get out of this whole "freeing iraq deal" we spend anywhere from 6 months to a year or even more here defending there freedom, not the u.s.a freedom's now i know on recent posts i stated that i defend your freedoms and what not. Well yes I do because I am in the military and can be called on to defend against anybody with ill interests towards the us. I just don't understand I suppose other than i'm being ordered too when I go home that it will really have made a difference in this country somebody is without a mother,father,brother,sister,relative because of other's and my actions. Does that make my job unworthy, no it doesn't it just always makes me ponder what is the greater good that will come out of this conflict because more tombs being placed at arlington national cementary at what cost? I can honestly say this answer I will never know. Lets take a step back in history about 60-65 years or so to WW2. The last great war america as a whole fought in, there were evils that we were fighting not just some country that we thought had WMD's or bad people in them. They were truly disturbed people who wanted nothing more than to rule the whole world they were willing to extingish a whole race of people because they were considered weak not because they had any real reasons just because they weren't arian german's (arian-blonde hair,blue eyes). The japanese now I could see where they attacked other nations they needed resources so once again evil the evil of money has shown it's face for the good of no one. So we get attacked and draw the great american war machine into the long 5 year war that would change history as we know for that time. Mind you the war had been going on for 3 years prior to our entry. Which brings me back to today's military yes alot smaller, but alot of more high tech easier to kill the "bad guy" technology. Which brings me to what i'm getting at here, in the 1980's we trained and armed the afghanistan's so they could fight the russians because they were a communist nation. Also in the 1980's we supplied both iran and iraq with fire arms and knowhow of killing people so they could fight each other in our interests.(our being the US's interests) and then lets skip ahead about 20 years to the present day where I stand currently a war torn and battered iraq. We came here for various reasons yes but people back home wonder why young american's are getting killed. Well did you ever bother to ask our leaders or maybe the previous leaders what was really going on with there millions of tax dollars? No because we as the masses were to busy worrying about our own little pathetic lives and the lives of celebrities that were getting bad mouthed by the press to pay attention to what was going on else where in the world. So I leave you with this note you want trouble teach a foreign nation how to do things and 20 years later it will come back to bite you in the ass. You want to fight a real war, let trouble come looking for you, don't go looking for trouble cause if it wanted you involved it would have pulled you in. Enough said i'm outtta here and i know nobody is going to comment so it's just me rambling on and on again for no particular reason.

No comments: