Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

10/12/2005

well i'm just in a ranting mood

Well another post I feel is much needed cruised up to baghdad for a couple days, which is all fine and dandy but not to be some colonel's bitch cause you know if you want us to drive all over baghdad in the most dangerous parts well you know what you can fuck yourself. You've had 4 people killed under your command cause you wanted them to go everywhere all the fucking time and quite frankly it's fucking stupid. Your a weak commander and should be hit with a 7.62 in the skull. To you 4 and the 20 or so i'm sorry you have a weak commander, and I hope to the guys of my crew that we can just make it till we leave this freakin place. Anywho on a lighter note i'm back in the house safe and sound and with a big smile on my face cause i like where I live (which for you idiots actually checking this site) NO I'M NOT GOING TO SAY WHERE I AM! so go bother somebody else. Well on another note of much annoyance I had to put on word verification on this site for those or yous that want to post comments cause quite frankly i'm not really interested in getting post on how these certain stocks are going to grow WOOO HOOO! i'm in iraq jackass i really could give two shits about the stock exchange i have more important things like hmmm lets see my life and the life of the guys I work with. So if I ever see you in person you best run cause i'm going to inflict pain on your computer for wasting my webspace. Anywho I feel better now that i've gotten those few things off my chest, I've found a very attractive/sweetheart personality girl from sc we've been talking alot and I look forward to hopefully getting to meet her sometime next year. I am almost done with the navy thing 10 months left WOOOOO!!! well until next time i'm going to jam so to all you readers out there I leave you with this
"go fuck yourself" I'm an asshole, and I support this message. LOL i saw that on a shirt I found it rather funny so if you don't like well read the quote. Anywho I'm outta here
Doc A Signing off
Live from Iraq

No comments: