Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

7/15/2005

my current feelings towards alot of things in life.....

Well this post is a bunch of blink 182 lyrics that kind of describe my feeling towards life,females,military just things in general.

Dysentery Gary
Got a lotta heart ache He's a fuckin' weasel His issues make my mind ache Wanna make a deal. 'Cause I love your little motions You do with your pigtails What a nice creation Worth another night in jail.
He's a player, diarrhea giver Tried to grow his hair out, friends were listening to Slayer I'd like to find him Friday night Hanging out with mom, trying on his father's tights.
Life just sucks, I lost the one I'm giving up, she found someone There's plenty more Girls are such a drag.
So all you little ladies Be sure to choose the right guys You'll come back to me maybe I'll shower you with lies.
Got a lotta heart ache He's a fuckin' weasel Decisions make my mind ache Wanna make a deal
Ease away the problems and the pain The girl chose the guy that makes you wanna kick and scream All along, you wish that she would stay Fuck the guy that took and ran away, yeah
He's a player, diarrhea giver Tried to grow his hair out, friends were listening to Slayer I'd like to find him Friday night Hanging out with mom and trying on his father's tights
Life just sucks, I lost the one I'm giving up, she found someone There's plenty more Girls are such a drag Fuck this place, I lost the warI hate you all, your mom's a whore Where's my dog? 'Cause girls are such a drag.

This next one is I feel so... by boxcar racer.

Sometimes

I wish I was brave

I wish I was stronger

I wish I could feel no pain

I wish I was young

I wish I would try

I wish I was honest

I wish I was you not I

'Cause

I feel so mad

I feel so angry

I feel so callous

So lost, confused again

I feel so cheap

So used, unfaithful

Let's start over

Let's start over

SometimesI wish I was smart

I wish I made cures for

How people are

I wish I had power

I wish I could leave

I wish I could change the world

For you and me

'CauseI feel so mad

I feel so angry

I feel so callous

So lost, confused again

I feel so cheap

So used, unfaithful

Let's start over

Let's start over

'CauseI feel so mad

I feel so angry

I feel so callous

So lost, confused again

I feel so cheap

So used, unfaithful

Let's start over

Let's start over

I feel so mad

I feel so angry

I feel so callous

So lost, confused again

I feel so cheap

So used, unfaithful

Let's start over

Let's start over

This is my my life in general right now. This one is Tiny Voices by boxcar racer.

I've been all pinched up since saturdayI've run my self dry of excellenceSixteen long years in-hale the bullshit inWhatever I said on saturdayWhatever I did I'll do it all againNineteen marks up wallsEach year one short fall ofTiny voices, make things harderEverybody will be let downEverybody will be let downWhat is this for ex-parking lotThe dreamers go buy they never stopTwenty plus 5 in let the youth cave inTiny voices, make things harderEverybody will be let downEverybody will be let downTiny voices make things harderTiny voices make things harderEverybody will be let downEverybody will be let downEverybody will be let down
Everybody will be let down

Well on a happier note I did finally get a relaxing day over here at the firehouse i also found out were going to be losing our new chief that we literally just got so i wonder what there gonna do now? Anywho I get to work here monday so I guess as of right now i'm not leaving on monday like they were telling me I really am starting to think i'm not even gonna go which wouldn't be a bad thing I wanna go home in dec and be a bum for a month cause yea I just want too. What else is going I guess I just felt like puttin some good songs to describe my feelings on alot of things because song does that best for me to anybody out there that would take offense to this I'm sorry just today I don't have a heart...... Oh well for this guy i'm off to go play video games before I crash out for the evening.

Colin a.k.a. 'doc A' is outta here.

P.s. if you don't like what you see yea see that X in the corner click it and you WON'T SEE THIS.

No comments: