Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

7/18/2005

well what a weekend

Hmmm what a weekend pretty uneventful other than saturday where I got pretty darn blitzed hadn't done that in a good while. What else I talked to one of my fav people in the world :-) My mom turned a year older yesterday I bought her a reciprocating saw(odd present yes) but that is what the mother wanted so that is what she got. Speaking of b-day's anybody who reads this and has a b-day coming up let me know. I know my b-day is fastly approaching *grumble* another year older and more hair is falling out (22 and already catching my dad who is 55)*grumble* Anywho I don't have a whole lot to post hopefully I have an eventful day at the firehouse had one on friday night so we'll see what today brings hopefully not a late night like friday was but eh who knows well until next the ipod and I are outta here.
Doc A signing off.

1 comment:

Bel said...

You are the cutest thing ever, I hope you know that. I can't wait until we actually get to hang out!