Image hosted by Photobucket.com Well as us communist unite to take over the world I mean just provide you with good music. Remember that we all have our 15 mins of fame.

7/13/2005

what a day.......

Well my day started off already on a wrong foot woke up late for work boy did that suck i didn't in trouble oh well still start to a bad day. The day just seemed to progressively get worse I went through the day just losing my mind literally i couldn't think at all it sucked. I went to go pick up this new guy were suppose to be getting and of course his plane was delayed yet again so i wasted another day going over there and coming back. I find out that a certain female has feelings for me but ran away cause she was afraid of the pain and fighting and anything else that would happen and that was the homerun hitter to just break me down. I just want to say to that certain female that I still have feelings for ya I just don't know how to show them cause I didn't till just about 45 mins ago know how you felt. I'm sorry if I caused any problems between you and your friend. If you want to talk before I leave please let me know I would be more than willing to hash things out as best as I can. What else is going on well i'm still waiting on this afghan order to come out so I can freaking leave this place is driving me up a wall of bricks and i'm gonna end up killing somebody I swear. Anywho I don't suppose I have a whole more going on so i'll just shut up and crawl back into my little hole people usually call life and bitch and complain some more at a date yet to be determined. Well for now i'm outta here.
Doc A signing off.
P.S. pedro hey shut your freaking mouth i miss the ol' guy because when it came to getting shit done he got it done unlike my current 1st class who only gives a shit about his fellow flips leaves us white and darker skinned guys out to fucking hang. If your a flip i'm sorry i just dispise them sometimes they make me sick anywho I'm out enjoy leave dude.

No comments: